Adventure Sports Event
Date: March 23 – March 25, 2017
Venue: Hotel Yak and Yeti, Kathmandu, Nepal
Why GAMCE 2018?
Recognition and support of the tremendous growth in adventure tourism
- increase of 195 % to $263 billion from 2010 to 2013 compared to general tourism growth of 5 % in the same period
- composition of adventure tourism in overall tourism grew from 26 % in 2010 to 42 % in 2013
- the share of adventure tourism is expected to grow exponentially given the tourism projection of 1.4 billion arrivals in 2014 and 1.8 billion arrivals in 2030
- market share of growing emerging economies to be 57% in 2030, surpassing advanced destinations in 2015
- Strategically located in the fastest growing region and between China and India. Asia-Pacific Region to gain the most with highest growth
- International arrivals from 22 % in 2010 to 30% in 2013. International departures from 204 million in 2010 to 541 million in 2030
- To celebrate one of the world’s most popular and prominent adventure destination, endowed with abundant natural resource and heritage. The cradle of adventure legends and celebrities.
- To revive Nepal as an adventure travel destination especially as a recovery solution to the 2015 earthquake disaster
32 million international impressions of estimated asset value of US$ 90,000
Components and Target Attendees
|Participants Profile:||Outdoor and Adventure Sports Lovers, Professionals and Businesses, Adventure Travel Operators, Expedition Organizers, Adventure Gear and Equipment Manufacturers, Adventure Sports Companies, Adventure Clothing and Accessories Companies, Environment Related INGOs and Government Agencies, Adventure Sports and Travel Media|
|Expo:||200 exhibitors, 200 hosted buyers, 6000 B2B and professional visitors|
|Visitors Profile:||Adventure Gear and Equipment Retail Chains and Outlets, Adventure Clothing and Accessories Retailers and Distributors, Adventure Travel Operators, Expedition Organizers, Outdoor and Adventure Professionals, Incentive Travel Planners, Alpine and Mountaineering Clubs and Institutes, Outdoor Societies|
|Exhibitors Profile:||Adventure Travel Operators, Expedition Services, Adventure Gear and Equipment Manufacturers, Adventure Sports Companies, Adventure Clothing and Accessories Companies, Adventure Travel and Sports Media|
A. Official Sponsor: Fee- US $ 10,000 or Host 12 Buyers
B. Special Sponsors
Adventure Sports Event
This event highlights Adventure Sports Event, in which various conferences on adventure sports event, Adventure Sports as tourism & environmental conservation.